Culture and Environment
- Teamwork, creativity and collaboration
- Suggestions and ideas are heard.
- Work-life balance is valued.
- Clean and climate-controlled environment
- Modern and spacious breakroom with many food and beverage options
Location: Wichita, KS
The Quality Engineer position provides technical support to the quality and engineering groups in support of AS9100 processes and procedures. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing non-conformances both external and internal and coordinating with various departments to perform investigations and RCCA analysis and be the focal for all Internal MRB activities and Customer corrective actions. The candidate will also assist in contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the QMS through functions such as first articles, calibration tracking, customer source inspections, planning verifications and buyoffs.Apply Now